Why do large companies have their own operations team but small business leaders are expected to run operations by themselves? We think that is backward. Small businesses need to outsource operations to a trusted teammate immediately since every minute wasted on operations is a minute you are closer to death. Focus is the most important skill an early stage team can learn. Figuring out how a dozen back-end operations tools work (and which ones to use) is not a good time investment.
Our seasoned operators are the pit crew for your startup racecar. We’re an extension of your ops, available over Slack / email / text. It’s like an Operator AMA (Ask Me Anything); we know answers to almost everything, and find the answer or point you in the right direction when we don’t.
Your routine needs will be on autopilot
– We operate your existing business systems + processes from a dedicated new
– Document issuance and management
– Vendor contracts, payments, renewals, etc.
– Local, state, and regulatory registrations and handling compliance needs as they arise such as worker’s compensation
We help with vendor research, recommendations, and provisioning
– We identify and sign you up for the best products and services, for every need at every stage.
– When you’re thinking about a new tool, we give you an exec summary of the options, tradeoffs, ease of use, and pricing. You’ll save hundreds of hours a year.
– Stop spending hours researching health insurance. We summarize options, costs, and tradeoffs for you. No more paradox of choice.
New hire? Special situations? Just ping us
– Employee onboarding / offboarding
– Support for investor relations / updates
– Diligence packet for a landlord or loan application
– Immigration application support
*Note: we don’t provide legal or tax advice
Benchmarks and insights, offered in an intelligent and timely manner
– How much should you offer engineer #12 with 4 years of experience?
– How does my SaaS spend per employee compare to similar companies?”
Heavy lift” modules when you need it (added cost)
– Fundraising: This is a specialty of ours. Deck design, pitch coaching, fundraising strategy, investor sourcing, DD checklist support.
– Hiring: Build out Job Descriptions. Pick / set up the right ATS. Engage recruiters.
– Growth marketing: Assemble a growth playbook for your business. Set channels.
– Sales Operations: Playbook designed for the specifics of the client’s business (e.g., SaaS vs. DTC vs. Fintech).
– Office space: Identify needs, term, location. Get ready and engage the right brokers to work with.